Small Groups

Small Groups

We know for a lot of people stepping into a church on Sunday morning is just a little too far outside their comfort zone, but some actually do! Stats say that 15% of the population will actually get up on a Sunday morning and come to church.  That's not bad! As for the other 85%, we have to find a way to GO to them, after......Jesus did say go!

Here at Bethel we have small groups that take place during the week at various people's homes.  Small groups are a place of fellowship, connection and discipleship whether you attend a church regularly or not. 

Please check out our list of Host Homes and find a small group to join!

Available Files to Download

To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".