Let Us Give Thanks
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy. Acknowledge that the Lord is God! He made us, and we are his. We are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and priase his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
- Give Thanks for the Lord is Good
- Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is Good.
- James 1:17 Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.
- Psalm 116:5 How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours!
- Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all his creation.
- Give Thanks for God Loves Us
- Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever.
- 1 John 4:10 This is real love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
- Romans 8:35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
- Romans 8:38-39 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
- Psalm 86:5 O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help.
- Give Thanks for God is Faithful
- Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
- Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God of conpassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.
Psalm 100:4-5 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.